Melod Mehdipour, Colin Skinner*, Nathan Wong*, Michael Lieb*, Chao Liu, Jessy Etienne, Cameron Kato, Dobri Kiprov, Michael Conboy, Irina Conboy, "Rejuvenation of three germ layers tissues by exchanging old blood plasma with saline-albumin." Aging, 2020.
Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, 2021 (expected)
- B.S. in Bioengineering, University of California, Berkeley, 2021 (expected)
- Current: (Computational Biology) Undergraduate Research Assistant
- Conboy Lab at UC Berkeley
- Duties included: Scientific software development, mathematical and statistical modeling and inference, computer vision and machine learning applications.
- Advisor: Professor Irina M. Conboy
- Summer 2020: Software Engineering Intern
- Summer 2019: Computational Biology Research Intern
Nathan Wong, Daehwan Kim, Zachery Robinson, Connie Huang, Irina Conboy, "Freecyto: Quantized Flow Cytometry Analysis for the Web." arXiv:2011.09770 [q-bio, stat], 2020.
Melod Mehdipour, Taha Mehdipour, Colin Skinner, Nathan Wong, Chao Liu, Chia-Chien Chen, Ok Jeon, Yi Zuo, Michael Conboy, Irina Conboy, "Plasma dilution improves cognition and attenuates neuroinflammation in old mice." GeroScience, 2020.
Service and Leadership
- Fall 2017 - Spring 2018: UC Berkeley Hall Association (Residential Unit 4) President [Website]
- Managed a $12,000 budget to host welcoming parties and organize community-bonding events for over 750 residents.